Thursday

Best of Instagram: @niels.spierings

No comments:
 


Instagram is perfect for finding new inspiration and I love discovering new accounts! Today I would like to share some photos of @niels.spierings' account with you, because the house of this Dutch urban planner is particularly lovely ðŸ™‚ Niels shares the house with his girlfriend and cat who occasionally feature in his account. It seems that Niels and I both share a love for Dutch design classics, modern Scandinavian design, an abundance of white and lots of greenery. I recently bought the KM05 stool by Pastoe (the last item before I start my buy-nothing-year!), whereas Niels opted for the timeless Pastoe SM05 dining chairs - that were first designed in 1953! They are a perfect match with the beautiful dining table. You can also spot a lot of vintage pieces in Niels' home and I really like the personal touch that the accessories add to the home: the Vitra housebird, the Areaware Cubebot, the Bowie statuette and that tiny turquoise robot ðŸ™‚ The backboard behind the bed was made by the owner himself! (My DIY skills are unfortunately basically non-existent!) And seriously, with a dream kitchen like that.. even I would no longer have an excuse for not being able to cook 😉 Make sure to follow @niels.spierings on Instagram and take a look at these beautiful photos!

 
 
 






BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff