Tuesday

Normann Copenhagen on Salone del Mobile

No comments:
 


One of the largest design events of the year has commenced today: the annual design furniture fair Salone del Mobile in Milan. I wasn't lucky enough to attend this year (better luck next year!) but I will share some pictures of the Normann Copenhagen stand with you, including some publicity photos of their new furniture pieces! I love this brand and their magnificent flagship store in Copenhagen

This april Normann Copenhagen is releasing their new range of Era lounge chairs. Can I have one of those please? :)

The other new items include the Form collection with a series of re-interpreted shell chairs where the shell seems to merge into the legs for a sleek feel. And I still have a weakness for the pocket organizers (that I wrote about earlier here) that brighten up the walls in these photos and of course the My Chairs. And what about those white sidetables (in perfect contrast with the black background)! :)


All photos by Normann Copenhagen

Comment in an easy way here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff