Friday

Office Envy: Studiomates Offices

No comments:
 
A while ago I showed you the beautiful office space of New York based firm Sagmeister & Walsh. Today my office envy is directed at Studiomates Offices, also located in New York (in the Dumbo district to be more precise: DownUnder the Manhattan Bridge Overpass). It's a place where creatives - ranging from designers, writers and architects to documentary filmmakers - do their business :) I love the Eames furniture, the quirky details like the artwork, the accordeon stools, the bike on the wall and the dog ;) I'd sure get some work done here! I can feel the creative juices flowing all the way here in front of my computer, can't you? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff