Saturday

Inspiring Homes: Stylizimo

No comments:
 
Another favourite blogger home is the one decorated by Stylizimo's Nina Holt from Norway. I especially love the black walls and how it contrasts with the white and wooden furniture. If my home wasn't so small I'd probably paint a wall black too! The living room on the other hand is decorated in bright grey and white, giving the room a peaceful atmosphere. What I love about Nina is that she couldn't afford the table lamp by Arne Jacobsen so instead she created one with washi tape :) That's creativity people! By the way: if you're anything like me you immediately fell in love with the graphic grey wallpaper! In that case I'll have to disappoint you: it's the Dania wallpaper by Storeys and it's only available in Norway :( Scroll down for more pictures and a visual shopping list.


Stylizimo

Eames DAW Chair | Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair | Verner Panton Panthella Lamp | 
HAY Hand | Pia Wallen Cross Blanket | Kartell Componibili | 
HAY Don't Leave Me Table | Eames DSR Chair | Muuto Wood Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff