Sunday

Inspiring Studio: Iko Iko in LA

No comments:
 

I immediately felt inspired by this office slash studio that I came across this week. It's the studio slash concept gallery of iko iko (which means 'let go' in Japanese), a place where design is born ;) This Los Angeles studio is inhabited by Kristin Dickson-Okuda - who designs clothing in a limited run under her brand Rowena Sartin - and her partner Shin Okuda - a furniture designer for his own brand Waka Waka. 

I think this place is really inspiring; it's large, white and bright (which clears my mind) but there's enough to let your eyes wander to; plants, different forms and textures and of course all the beautiful furniture and clothing pieces. I'd love to visit this place if I'm ever in LA!

Read an interview with Kristin here



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff