Tuesday

Inspiring Interiors: Optometrist Store in Belgium

No comments:
 
Do you know those people that can perfectly pull of glasses? Well, I'm certainly not one of them. I'm practically blind (hehe) so most of the time I wear contact lenses but I do own a set of glasses for when I'm studying or watching TV. But buying new spectacles is always a challenge. I imagine matters would only get worse when I'd buy my glasses in this wonderful optometrists store in Belgium, called Broers & Brillen (translated as "Brothers and Glasses") :) I love the mirrors (the Normann Copenhagen Flip Mirror and the standing  mirror) and the geometric 'racks' in photos 3, 5 and 6. I also think the aqua accents and the Wegner Wishbone Chairs are nice! Would you be able to focus on the glasses here? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff