Friday

Friday Favourites: Kate Spade Saturday

No comments:
 
Todays Friday Favourites are items by an American (sub)brand: Kate Spade Saturday. I first saw this brand on Anna Dorfman's website Door Sixteen and immediately loved the graphic black and white items. It might be an all-American brand (all the prints are designed in New York!) but the look is very Scandinavian :) The laptop sleeve and cushion cover feel very Marimekko-like and the juice glasses remind me a bit of HAY (more specifically the Scholten and Baijings Glasses and the zip bags). 
I also love the retro-y feel of the tea cup and pitcher and the simple lines of the picture frame. It's held together by little magnets! It's a shame shipping to Europe is a whopping $35. Good thing the conversion rate (from dollar to euro) is very convenient for me. I ordered the picture frame and the glasses (a set of six)!
Make sure to check out their clothing section as well -- it made me think of (a slightly more colourful) COS

PS If you go to the Kate Spade Saturday website and subscribe to the newsletter you get a 15% discount code :) (only valid for American customers). 

Cushion | iPad Sleeve | Glasses


I'm sure I'll find the time to visit one of their 'real stores' when I'm in New York this summer. Doesn't this look like a great pop-up shop? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff